Monday, October 31, 2011

It works....

... it really does :-)

I am actually and eventually  S.T.R.A.N.D.I.N.G ... woohoo!



I like it, but it seems a bit tight with the needle size 2,5mm ....

soooo...

I talked to my Mum
- she did many intarsia and fairisle stuff when she was still knitting -
and showed her my sock-start.

She said it's nice, but because I think my sock is a little too tight (too sturdy). I just had to ask her for advice.
(Gotta love having someone to ask ... counting my blessings *smile*)

I think she thought so too (about the tightness), but was too polite to say so…lol



So we figured I should stop the first sock for now and work on the second one
just go up in needle-size for the stranded knitting.
That way I will not have to frog too much, if I decide which needle-size suits me better…

Good Idea! 

Will do so tomorrow :-)

No comments: