Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Facebook....

Photobucket It has been a few weeks now that I have been gambling, playing, taking quizzies,
meeting old and new friends and family on Facebook and I have to admit that I am addicted.
They have so many features and tools on there, you never get out of the excitement of learning something new.
So if you are on Facebook too and haven't found me yet (or want to join),
you can find me as

Melly A. Mathews in Germany

I am looking forward to seeing you there!


Photobucket Seit ein paar Wochen treibe ich mein Unwesen auf Facebook, spiele dort, mache Quizze mit, treffe alte und neue Freunde und auch Familienmitglieder
und ich muß zugeben, daß ich süchtig danach bin.
Da gibt es so viele Features und Sachen, man wird es nie müde dort etwas Neues zu lernen.

Also, wenn ihr schon auf Facebook seid (das sich übrigens auch auf Deutsch einstellen lässt)
oder dort beitreten wollt, könnt ihr mich als

Melly A. Mathews / Germany finden.

Ich freu mich schon Euch dort zu sehen!

No comments: