Monday, April 17, 2006

Last week...

....2 postcards arrived at my place!
(I couldn't get the scanner to work properly, that is why I couldn't show them off earlier)
Wow, my Project Spectrum Postcardswap-Pal Sue is such a gem!
She made me 2 postcards!!!!
One with a laundry-line with 4 shirts on it (Sue writes: "I put four shirts on the line, one for you and each of your sweet daughters.")
She also asked me to excuse her artistic skill and i can't help, but wondering what i should excuse here.
Sue, this is so gorgeous and I am thrilled to have you as my swap-pal!

But y'all, look for yourself:

The dots are the wind blowing through the laundry and giving it a fresh scent.

And the second one?
Sue took the time to make a real "Project Spectrum"-Postcard for me! It is fabulous and I was so surprised to find it in my mailbox. Look what is floating out of the vase.....can you see it? Yes, the colours yellow and orange (and the word for yellow in German: gelb)

Wow, i am amazed!
Thank you ever so much, Sue!


Your card is already on it's way! I hope it will arrive soon!

No comments: