Monday, February 25, 2008

Hooray for FOs! Part 2

and nicely arranged (this time with an angel my daughter Elena gave me for X-mas)
the doily or should I say "coffee cloth" looks like this:

click on it for a larger picture

Always amazing, how blocking can change wet noodles into a beautiful piece of lace...
Hooray for Finished Objects!!

Psssst.....
I would like to knit the Lyra by Herbert Niebling as next project,
but I have to whip up some socks for my Dad's birthday first (poor old me!)
Thank goodness I have knitted the Birthday-socks for Donna already
....just can't knit socks right now....
...don't know why...

7 comments:

Lara 900 said...

vow, just unbelievably pretty, all your lace knitting!

Anonymous said...

hmmm - wunderbar - einfach wunderbar!

LG; Anja (sockenanja)

Anonymous said...

Hallo Melly,
danke für Deinen Gästebucheintrag bei mir auf der Seite.

Du hast ja wahre Meisterwerke geschaffen, mit den Decken. Meine Mutter machte soetwas früher auch.

Die sehen voll klasse aus, großer Respekt von mir. Deine Socken gefallen mir auch alle super.

Noch alles Gute für Deine Girlsgroup

LG Sandra.r

Lady_of_Lorien said...

absolutely amazing! This is very pretty

LG,
Sanne

Anonymous said...

You did such a beautiful job, it is fantastic. It was worth every minute for such a treasure!

Soo said...

That's a really lovely pattern - and you've done a beautiful job knitting it!! You've inspired me to go search for the pattern.

BadCatDesigns said...

Wonderful! You are doing such nice work. Finish all those doilies! I could not find an email address for you, and I wanted to thank you for the comment you left on my blog. Thanks and happy doilies...