Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tag....I'm it!

Deena tagged me, so here is, what i have to do!

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Okay, let me have a look.........my 23rd post was about my daughter coming back home from her camping-trip and the 5th sentence was this:
Einen selbstgemachten Maschenmarkierer.....so schön!So was hatte ich nämlich noch nicht...ja! *mitdemzaunpfahlwink*
which is translated:
A selfmade Stitchmarker....so nice!!!! I haven't had such a thingie as of yet.....yeah! *hint hint*

That's it! Thanks, Deena, that was fun!
Now I have the opportunity to find 5 victims to tag.....*lol*
TTFN....(tata for now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huhu Melly, lebst du noch? Ich hoffe, bei Dir ist alles in Ordnung und du hast Dich ins Schulleben eingelebt? Sag wenigstens mal "piep" *gg, sonst muss man sich um dich doch Sorgen machen!!

liebe Grüße Heike (klengelchen)