Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness Month



October is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
I've had my check at the doctors last week.

Did you?

If not then I urge you to go and get it done! It doesn't take long and it can save your life.
I know, what i am talking about. 10 years ago a very close friend of mine passed away. She died of Breast Cancer and left 2 adult kids and 2 little kids and a hubby.
I still miss her, the ivy i took with me from the funeral decoration is still growing in my living room. She will never be forgotten!

*Hannelore, if you are looking down from heaven, i wish you were still here!
But then i know, that you are in a better place now, but still I MISS YOU*


So there, please go and get checked!

And look what i have found while "Googleing":

Click here for great BreastCancerAwareness-Patterns

And get a sock pattern for Breast Cancer Awareness here:
Click

No comments: