Saturday, March 15, 2008

6 Things / 6 Dinge

I've been tagged for a meme by Nurhanne and by Anja:

The Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


1. I love seafood

2. I have a scar on my little finger on my right hand. I got it when i was a child.
I had a favorite cup and had to run around with it, then I fell and nearly lost
my finger.

3. I love advertisements! Some phrases I learn by heart and use them in my
everyday life.

4. I say "Happy Birthday to me", every time one of my daughters celebrates her
birthday (after all I was born into motherhood at the same time, right? *grin*)

5. I often wish I was an octopus, so I could knit all the fabulous stuff that's in
my queue.

6. I hate horror-movies! I can't sleep after watching them.....so I never watch
them!


Die Regeln:

1. Setze einen Link zu der Person, welche Dir das Stöckchen zugeworfen hat.
2. Erwähne die dazugehörigen Regeln in Deinem Blog.
3. Erzähle von Dir 6 unwichtige Dinge/Gewohnheiten/Macken.
4. Gib das Stöckchen am Ende Deiner Antworten an 6 Leute durch Verlinkung weiter.
5. Hinterlasse bei der jeder der gewählten Personen einen Kommentar in ihrem Blog/Website, wonach Sie "getagged" wurden
.

1. Ich liebe Meeresfrüchte und Fisch

2. Ich habe eine kleine Narbe am rechten, kleinen Finger.
Die bekam ich als Kind, als ich mit meiner Lieblingsporzellantasse
herumstolziert und dann gestolpert bin, da hab ich mir dann den Finger fast
abgesäbelt.

3. Werbungen mag ich gerne!
Manche Sprüche von guten Werbungen werden oft auch in den Alltag
übernommen

4. Ich wünsche mir selbst auch "Alles Gute zum Geburtstag", wenn meine Kids
Geburtstag haben (schließlich wurde ja auch ich damals "zur Mutter
geboren"...grins)

5. Oft wünsche ich mir, ein Oktopus zu sein, damit ich all das Tolle stricken kann,
das auf meiner "Tapetenrolle" steht

6. Ich hasse Horrorfilme! Da kann ich dann nicht mehr schlafen
hinterher....deswegen gucke ich keine!


Please just take this meme with you....i have seen it on so many blogs and don't know, who of my friends already got it....so if you haven't been tagged already, please just feel tagged and take it home with you....THANKS!

1 comment: