Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sock-News......

....from me today.
POMATOMUS

At first another pair of Pomatomus-socks, this is No 4 of them then...*grin* ...and I think the last pair for a while.

They are for a good friend, I hope she will like them and they fit her "lotus-feet".
Wool: "Flotte Socke"

...von mir heute.
Als erstes noch ein Paar Pomatomus-socken,
das sind jetzt die Nummer 4 ...*grins* und ich denke auch das letzte Paar für eine Weile.

Gestrickt habe ich sie aus "Flotte Socke"-Wolle für eine gute Freundin.
Ich hoffe, daß sie ihr gefallen werden und daß sie ihren "Lotus-füßen" passen werden.

<- click on the image to enlarge it and view it properly
<-klick auf das Bild um es zu vergrössern und es richtig anzuschauen




HEDERA

And now a pair Hedera-Socks (from knitty.com),
knitted with Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton,
also for my friend.

Dann ein Paar Hedera-Socken
(bei knitty.com zu finden),
aus Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton,
für diesselbe Freundin.

click on the image to enlarge it and view it properly->
klick auf das Bild um es zu vergrössern
und es richtig anzuschauen ->






And then there is :

HONEYBEE

Honeybee-socks (Klick on image) from the "Socken-Kreativ"-Yahoogroup,
the follow-up-group for the "Mustersockenknitalong" in progress.
Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton again, I just love this yarn, it is soft and knits up really good.
Still not sure, whether I should keep them for myself or who will receive them, that is why I am not proceeding to the heel as of yet.

Und dann sind da:
Honeybee-socken (auf's Bildchen klicken) von der "Socken-Kreativ"-Yahoogroup, die Nachfolgegruppe zu den "MusoKal"s..noch in Arbeit.
Wieder einmal Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton, Ich liebe dieses Garn, es ist so weich und strickt sich wirklich super.
Ich bin mir noch nicht sicher, ob ich die für mich behalte oder wem ich sie schenken soll, deswegen habe ich noch nicht mit der Ferse angefangen.






And I am knitting: (und ich stricke noch)

-Socks for Felix (Annette's son)
-Germany-socks for my daughter Donna (I wish they had yarn with the English colours too!!!)
-Hedera-socks for my Mum
-Socks for me (yes!) in a nice and bright magenta

some UFO's (but will be on the "TO-DO-URGENTLY"-List soon later!)
-Mystery Shawl 3 is now on Clue 4 , but has been set aside for "Sock-marathon-knitting"
-A Niebling-tablecloth
-A Kiri-Shawl (mindless knitting, when I watch tv)
-the Valde-tablecloth
-Daffodil-design by Marianne Kinzel (Second book of modern laceknitting)
and
-the teddybear for my daughter Elena is waiting for completion


1 comment:

wollsocke said...

...die sind aber alle sehr sehr schön...annette