Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Wedding-Anniversary, Mum and Dad!



Dear Mum and Dad,

today is your 33 rd Weddinganniversary!
I just want to tell you how cool you guys are,
you are the best parents in the whole world!
I love you and I hope and pray, that you will have wonderful years to come!
At least another 33 years together with joy and laughter!
You have been through downs and ups and you both never lost the humour and love,
that makes you such a special couple!
I am very proud of you both and I love you very very much!
And I want you to know:
When you both grow very old and need me,
I will be there and I will try my best to take care of you,
just as you did take care of me in the past.
I LOVE YOU!
Go on as you are, cause you are a great example of true and everlasting love!
Love and hugs
your daughter Melanie
and the Grand-girls...*lol*

No comments: