Monday, October 25, 2010

I bow... / Ich verbeuge mich...

... before his talent :-)
We have seen Alex Jacobowitz about 10 years ago in Munich and I was so impressed.

He is not only an extremly charismatic person, but also very nice and friendly.
He answered all our questions and even signed the 2 CD's I bought :-D

This morning I found the CD's on the shelf ...
I was looking for some "pick-me-up"-music ...
and remembered how we stood about an hour watching and listening to "his" music.

So...I thought I might share this with you:



...vor seinem Talent :-)

Ich habe Alex Jakobowitz vor etwa 10 Jahren am Münchener Marienplatz gesehen und war sehr beeindruckt.

Er ist nicht nur wahnsinnig charismatisch, sondern auch sehr freundlich.
Er beantwortete alle unsere Fragen und signierte sogar die beiden CDs, die ich von ihm kaufte.

Heute morgen, bei der Suche nach "Froh-mach"-Musik fand ich ebendiese CDs auf dem Regal
und erinnerte mich daran, wie wir über eine Stunde dort standen und "seiner" Musik lauschten.
Also dachte ich mir, ich teile das mal mit Euch :-D

2 comments:

Petra.......die sticklady said...

Danke schön für diese kleine "Alltagsauszeit" es war wirklich nett anzuhören.
LG
Petra

~ Alex Jacobowitz ~ said...

Hey, Melly - is that short for something? I just found your blog entry - not sure from which year it is. Nice to know you enjoy my CDs even years later. Kindly tell me in which city you live? If I give a performance in your vicinity, I can give you the heads-up.

I hope you and your girls are all well.

Shalom from Berlin,

Alex Jacobowitz (that's "c", not "k" :-)